Bern Helmet models are known for one all season helmet, that’s right – you can use your one helmet across sports and throughout the different seasons. One question remains.
What is the difference between the many Bern helmets? Your questions are answered!
- Macon – High quality, simple men’s helmet used for both street and snow.
- Baker – Stylish, original Bern visor men’s helmet.
- Muse – This sleek women’s helmet features Bern’s patented visor and all season liner for optimum versatility.
- Watts – This men’s helmet combines a visor with top and back vents to combine airflow with style.
- Berkeley – Bern’s most popular women’s bike helmet.
- G2 – A men’s helmet that boasts a removable brim visor and has an adjustable slider system to maximize comfort.
- Brighton – Smallest, lowest profile women’s helmet Bern offers.
- Nino – An all season, all sport skate influenced boy’s helmet.
- Nina – Girl’s helmet with the same all season and all sport durability with multiple adjustable features.
Now that you’ve narrowed down the brand of choice to Bern, which helmet fits your lid?